Students in horticulture, environmental horticulture , and soil and crop sciences can apply for the Department of Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management (BSPM) 4+1 program
The Department of Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management is happy to introduce the new 4+1 program, where students at Colorado State University can earn a Master of Science in Pest Management in 1 year after completing their undergraduate degree!
Geared towards students with an interest in entering a career right after graduation, this track provides real world experience and a firm foundation of technical understanding.
Apply to the Sequential Degree Program (4+1) and take graduate credits while still an undergraduate
- Students can apply to the Sequential Degree Program (4+1) starting in their sophomore year
- BSPM provides advising for course selection to enable completion in 1 year after finishing the undergraduate degree
- BSPM provides assistance with internship placement
- Graduates of the program are highly attractive candidates for applied pest management positions
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required for admission
- Students can take up to nine graduate (500+) credits for the MS while still an undergraduate (the credits cannot count for the undergraduate degree)
- Upon completing their undergraduate degree, students are admitted into the Graduate School and the BSPM MS program
Please contact the BSPM main office if you wish to learn more!